With Groovin the Moo right around the corner, we’ve decided to write up a guide preparing festival-goers for one of the most memorable festivals of 2015.
Wickedd Childd will be covering the Maitland Show on Saturday May 9th at Maitland Showground. Event gates open at 10:30am with music starting from 11:00am till 10:30pm.
Know the Conditions of Entry:
- No illicit drugs are permitted
- No BYO alcohol or any other beverage is permitted except sealed or emptied plastic water bottles
- Food is permitted
- GTM kicks on rain or shine
- Proper identification must be brought (Current Australian drivers license, passport, proof of age card or state issued photo)
Figure out Transport to Maitland:
- 45 minutes drive from Newcastle
- 2.5 hours drive from Sydney CBD
- 3 hours drive from Katoomba
- 3 hours drive from Port Macquarie
- 3.5 hours drive from Tamworth
- Newcastle Airport is the closest to airport to Maitland Showground
- Taxis will be picking up and dropping off from Maitland Train Station
Safety and Valuables:
- Always be safe, be sure to charge your phone to the maximum the night before, as power will definitely be limited.
- Red Frogs will be located throughout the premises in their drug and alcohol free recharge and chill zone.
- Leave valuables at home
- Only small still cameras and phones will be allowed as recording devices, so leave your SLRs at home unless previously arranged with GTM.
Immerse yourself in the killer Line up of...
A$AP Ferg (USA), Ball Park Music, Broods (NZ), Carmada, Charli XCX (UK), The Delta Riggs, DMA's, Flight Facilities, Hermitude, Hilltop Hoods, Hot Dub Time Machine, Meg Mac, Northlane, One Day, Peace (UK), Peaches (CAN), The Preatures, RL Grime (USA), San Cisco, Saskwatch, Sticky Fingers, Tkay Maidza, Wolfmother, You Me At Six (UK)
Saturday 25 April - Oakbank Racecourse, Oakbank SA (ANZAC Day)
Sunday 26 April - Hay Park, Bunbury WA (ANZAC Long Weekend)
Saturday 2 May - Prince Of Wales Showground, Bendigo VIC
Sunday 3 May - University of Canberra, Canberra ACT
Sunday 10 May - Murray Sports Complex, Townsville QLD
Written by Otara Ath